Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dynamic market and Mixed economy - Economic Games Exercise 2-2

               In a mixed economy, market forces and government decisions determine which goods and services are produced and how they are distributed. The government does not direct the private sector to produce the goods and services; the decision is made by the producers depending on the market.
So how may the price influences affect my decision in buying and selling?  Definitely, the lower the price is, the more I want to buy and the higher the price is, the more I would like to sell.
               In face of scarce resources and money, choice is a forced necessity, the choice is the decision to produce one product and not produce another, to buy some product and not to buy another, to sell one product and not to sell another, also the opportunity cost is a fundamental term in economics which represents the value of the next-best alternative that is given up as a result of making a particular choice. When I face a scarce in money, I may think of taking a loan to improve my business and to support my choices.
               By watching the price changes in the markets and also the demand and supply graphs available I can expect, or it may help me take the right decision in buying and selling (prices and quantities) which may lead to an increase in the demand and supply of my products.
               Finally, I have to admit that I found playing this game is very complicated and I was disappointed in the beginning from the huge loses I made in money, lands…etc. but gradually I started to read every hint I see and every warning, also watching my budget and watching the demand and supply In the markets, I which I consider the main provided info may help me taking my decisions.
I will keep trying to get better score…
Good luck!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment